Well, even though I wasn’t able to enjoy it, today’s temperature broke the 60° mark I think for the first time this year. I wasn’t able to enjoy it because of an ‘eye’ thing that has made me miss two days of work and had me sleeping away most of the day. Still, just the fact that the temps are climbing back upward again is enough to make me happy and means that idle afternoons of scooter rides are not far off.
Also, the other great thing about the warmer temps is that it means I won’t have to shovel snow again this year (hopefully at all). I really hate winter not just because of the cold but also because of the extra work whenever we get precipitation. To illustrate that, I give you a series of before and after photos from the last snowstorm:
BEFORE:
AFTER:
BEFORE:
AFTER:
BEFORE:
AFTER:
No comments:
Post a Comment